The sixth annual MAN UP! Retreat at Country Lakes Christian Retreat Center in Henryville, IN.
- Shooting (skeet & target)
- Much more!
August 23 - 25
Late Registration (July 1 - Aug 4): $135
Includes all meals, t-shirt, and some activities.
What to bring
WHAT TO BRING:
1. Bedding (either a sleeping bag or sheets and blanket, etc. and a pillow)
2. Towels and wash cloth
3. Toiletries: Soap, shampoo, DEODORANT, toothbrush, tooth paste, etc.
5. Dress is casual, comfortable, and whatever you don’t mind getting dirty—depending on what activities you elect to participate in Saturday afternoon.
6. Fishing pole, etc. if you want to fish
7. Guns (like any of you needed to be reminded of that!)
8. Lawn chair (if you want something to sit on around the campfire other than a log)
9. Bible, notebook, pen, tablet, etc.
10. A GREAT ATTITUDE! (This weekend depends on YOU!)
Don’t forget any extra money for activities you’ve signed up for if you haven’t already paid for them.
Registration begins at 5pm on Friday.
Dinner will be at 6:30pm. There will also be a bonfire and volleyball on Friday Evening.
Dorms are called Cheyenne and Arapaho.
All guns are required to be locked in trunk or given to Trent Stivers to lock away. We will be offsite for the shooting.
If you have any questions, you can text or call:
Rob Lewellen - 502-643-4855
Dusty Powell - 502-640-3536
Kaleb Lay - 812-670-0149
We look forward to a fantastic weekend!